Monday 10 March 2014

Busy Town

Guess what?  Today I have something surprising to tell you today.  I shode tell you how long we sat their at the theatre for one hour and we watched Busy Town.  I watched Busy Town on my sister's iPad when my little baby sister was just born.  We like it and now we don't watch it eniey more.  The clothes that they were wairing don't look like the one that is on cartoons or something like that.  I cannot reamber.  But mostale I like Betsy and Lowly!!!   

Yesterday I went to a show call Busy Town in Graville Island.  We sit in comfortable soft chairs and we saw a nurse and a doctor and the peple was Huckle and Lowly and Betsy and Grandma Bear and Huckle's mom.  When it was Betsy's Grandma birthday Betsy and Huckle are going to make a cake for the birthday  When huckle was doing the cake the cake was burnt and the house cot in fire.  When the baker came and huckle made a cake it was big and when betsy Grandma came and betsy and huckle said happy birthday I hope we go agin.

Guess what?  Yesterday we went to the Granville Island.  We took a bus from the school to the waterfrot theatre.  We watched a Busy town.  The Huckle cat, worm, Beasty bear, and other people told how cat and pig work together to bring the food town and worker build new house  it was so much fun.  I learned if we work together we can help our community.

Yesterday we went t a show called Busy town.  It was at Granville Island.  When we got in the theatre we sat down in very soft chairs.  then the show started and it was silent  all the characters came out and sang a song about busy town.  there was a farmer a baker a grocer and a whole bunch of other fun characters.  Your going to hear the story of Grandma bears birthday party.  One day the letter person was carriag the mail around and lowly accidently got put i the bag but he pulled himself out of the bag and he was safe but he notesed that there was a letter on him.  lowly reade the note it was Grandmas letter so lowly asked someone how are we going to get this letter to Grandma  Well I'm not sher.  Betsy Bear came running out of her house and said hey Hukle what are you doing  I'm just walking around said Hukle  oh said Betsy  I'm having a birthday for my Grandma wanna come to the birthday party Sher said Hukle Betsy told Hukle what there was going to be at the party  there's going to be she said carde presents streamers and candy.  Wait said Betsy what about the cake she said oh I can make a cake said Hukle.  Thank you so munch said Betsy your wel come.  While lowly was still trying to get the letter to grandma, lowly ran into some pirets and lowly said I'm looking for Grandma bear said lowly lowly told the pirets that they needed some help I can help you good said lowly.  They went as far as they could but they didn't find her.  Well than goan try the train lady all rite said lowly.  Hukles house was on fire so they called the firefighters and washed down the fire.  lowly finaly found Betsy Grandma and Grandma bear said surprise!  Oh I have to hurry get there.  Grandma made it to the party.  Then everyone said surprise! to Grandma and they and they had a wonderful celebration!

I have great news!  We went to GRANVILLE ISLAND!!  To watch BUSYTOWN!  I saw a farmer, talior, firefighter, and abaker.  Also I was tiered!  I liked Huckle and Lowley.  Lowly is a shy worm and Lowly missed the last plane!  Insted he roade a pirate ship, but the pirate can't walk on land, then he rode a train we helped a bit and he went to grandma's house.  And when grandma went to busytown they all say suprise!  they sing happy birthday and danced till the end of the day.  Then they gone home and went to sleep.