Friday 11 January 2013

Happy New Year!

Welcome Back Everyone!  
Although we have only been back for one week, it has been busy and it looks like everyone is ready for our 2nd term!       
            
This week we read two books about New Year's celebrations and making resolutions.  Then, we all made some of our own resolutions - for home and school.  Here are some things we "resolve" to do...


  • "try not to talk to people when they are working" -CD
  • "write more at school." -JC
  • "clean up my mess at home." -AB
  • "to clean up whatever mess I make at home." -JL
  • "push in my chair at school." -IW
  • "99% of my work every single day." -KD
  • "at home I will clean my room." -CW
  • "I will try to brush my teeth twice a day." -LK
  • "when my teacher gives me paper I will say 'thank you.'" -MH
  • "brush my teeth ten times a day!" -NT
  • "to do more writing at school." -SD
  • "write more at school." -SS
  • "make my bed." -MH
  • "clean up my toys at home." TF
  • "wash my hands." -WY
  • "clean the dishes more often." -TP